Cholula and Puebla Sightseeing Tour with Lunch from Mexico City
Price On Request
Experience history and art when you visit Cholula to see incredible archaeological buildings. Head to Puebla after, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to marvel at tiled buildings and sculpted freestone. Pass by the Chapel of Rosary, an art world wonder.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please see the file below for the complete list of hotels in Mexico City available for pick-up.
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
|Cholula and Puebla Sightseeing Tour with Lunch from Mexico City|
Pick-up from Specific Mexico City Hotels
Stop at this amazing archaeological site that holds the largest pyramid in the world. See 365 churches which were made for every day of the year. Go to Santa Maria Tonanzintla and San Francisco Acatepec to see Indian Baroque-style churches.
Experience a whole new level of artistry at Puebla, a UNESCO World Heritage site. See beautiful architecture built with colorful tiles and impeccably sculpted freestone, then visit what is called the eighth wonder of the art world, the Chapel of the Rosary.
Drop-off at Specific Mexico City Hotels