Frida Kahlo Museum and Coyoacan Guided Tour with Market and Church Visit
Price On Request
Explore the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the Blue House. Discover the colorful life of the iconic artist and experience Mexican culture with visits to Coyoacan market & a 16th-century old church!
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- One (1) tostada
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Your tour guide will be holding a placard of Julia Travel.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Please note that the Frida Kahlo Museum charges a photo and recording right restricted to open areas.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please bring an umbrella and raincoat during the rainy season (from the end of May to October).
|Frida Kahlo Museum and Coyoacan Guided Tour with Market and Church Visit|
Check-in at the Angel of Independence
Frida Kahlo Museum
Delve into the life of Frida Kahlo when you visit the Frida Kahlo's House Museum, also known as the Blue House. Learn about the museum from your guide and see some of her most prized possessions, including her paintings. Discover her life story through a video projected in the garden.
The Streets of Coyoacan
Continue to Coyoacan and get a glimpse of Mexican culture and traditions when you visit a typical market. Enjoy a Mexican food known as tostada (corn tortilla). You will also have free time to shop for souvenirs or try other delicacies while you're there (at your own expense).
Visit a 16th-century old Church consecrated to St. John the Baptist. Head to the center of the church and marvel at the paintings of bible passages and more. Make sure to visit the small atrium to see the beautiful fountain and sculpture of coyotes.
Check-out at the Angel of Independence