National Museum of Anthropology Admission and Guided Tour
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Spend the day acquainting yourself with Mexico's vibrant history on a guided tour of the National Museum of Anthropology. View artifacts that date back to the Aztec period!
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:15-12-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$27|
|Child (Age 5-12)||$25|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$0|
- Admission fee
- 3 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- For guests availing complimentary airport transfer to their hotels, please present your voucher to the activity provider representative who will be waiting for you at the airport.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
|National Museum of Anthropology Admission and Guided Tour|
Check-in at the National Museum of Anthropology
Guided Tour of the National Museum of Anthropology
Learn about Mexico's history with the help of an expert guide at the National Museum of Anthropology, where the country's most important artifacts are housed. Marvel at pre-Hispanic art and learn about the Aztec civilization in this important institution.
Check-out at the National Museum of Anthropology