Scenic Hot Air Balloon Flight Over the Teotihuacan Valley
Take a 45-60 minute hot air balloon ride for a bird's-eye view of the Teotihuacan Valley. FAA certified pilots ensure will ensure you feel safe, enjoy and have a memorable experience.
- Any cancellations made after 05:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 14 & up)||$424|
- FAA certified pilot
- Transportation fee
- People 14 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This activity is not recommended for people with blood pressure issues.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Any activities at the Teotihuacan archaeological site are not included in the price.
- For guests availing complimentary airport transfer to their hotels, please present your voucher to the activity provider representative who will be waiting for you at the airport.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
|Scenic Hot Air Balloon Flight Over the Teotihuacan Valley|
Check-in at the Angel of Independence, in Front of the Sheraton Maria Isabel
Departure from the Angel of Independence
Arrive at the Balloon Terminal
Have some complimentary coffee as you register for your balloon ride. Snap some pictures as the crew prepare the balloons for flight and meet your FAA certified pilots for some safety instructions before taking flight.
Enjoy a serene experience as you take to the air on board a hot air balloon. Get a bird's-eye view of the Mexican landscape as you travel to the Valley of Teotihuacan. Take in the view and capture as many pictures as you can from this unique experience.
There will be some free time to have breakfast or visit the archaeological site on your own expense. Get a closer look at the designated a UNESCO World Heritage site and take amazing photos to remember your day of adventure by before returning to Mexico City.
Return to Mexico City
Check-out at the Angel of Independence, in Front of the Sheraton Maria Isabel