Volcanoes Natural Park Guided Hiking Adventure from Mexico
Go on an unforgettable hiking experience in Mexico and witness stunning landscapes created by nature! Have the option to hike through the middle trail and admire the scenery of Valle de México.
- Any cancellations made after 06:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$81|
|Child (Age 5-12)||$73|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$0|
- Certified bilingual guide
- Transportation fee
- 10 (hrs)
- Guests with asthma or other respiratory problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This is not a professional tour. However, good physical condition for hiking is recommended, as tour implies a large amount of walking on irregular ground.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Please note that weather conditions change.
- For guests availing complimentary airport transfer to their hotels, please present your voucher to the activity provider representative who will be waiting for you at the airport.
- Hiking equipment is not included in the price.
|Volcanoes Natural Park Guided Hiking Adventure from Mexico|
Pick-up at NH Collection Mexico City & Hostel Amigo
La Joya Journey
Begin your trip to La Joya in “Paso de Cortés, a mountain pass situated between the Popocatépetl and Ixtaccíhuatl volcanoes. Admire the scenery surrounding the area as you hike the mountain trails and enjoy your view of Valle de México as you go along.
Valle de México
Take in the amazing sights of a highlands plateau in central Mexico. Enjoy the natural beauty of the valley, surrounded by mountains and volcanoes. Make sure to have your cameras ready and take photos of the panoramic landscapes.
Drop-off at NH Collection Mexico City & Hostel Amigo