Xochimilco & Coyoacan Sightseeing Tour & Frida Kahlo Museum Admission
Price On Request
Go on a trip to the colorful boroughs of Xochimilco and Coyoacan and immerse yourself in its culture as bright as the murals at University City and the trajineras at the canals. Then, visit the Frida Kahlo Museum and see the artist's best pieces.
- Any cancellations made after 07:50 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission ticket to the Frida Kahlo Museum
- Trajinera ride
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- For guests availing complimentary airport transfer to their hotels, please present your voucher to the activity provider representative who will be waiting for you at the airport.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the pick-up time.
|Xochimilco & Coyoacan Sightseeing Tour & Frida Kahlo Museum Admission|
Pick-up from Select Mexico City Locations
Roam around Coyoacan, one of Mexico's oldest neighborhoods. Walk along its cobblestone streets that lead to small plazas while taking in the scenery. Visit the Church of San Juan Bautista and marvel at its interior, decorated with various paintings.
Frida Kahlo Musuem
Get an in-depth understanding of Frida Kahlo and her art as you visit La Casa Azul or the Frida Kahlo House Museum. Learn about her turbulent yet colorful life while you go around her home and see some of her famous artworks.
Sail along the canals of Xochimilco aboard a trajinera (flat-bottomed boat), the borough's very own version of a gondola - only more colorful and eye-catching.
Wrap the tour up at University City where your guide will explain the surrounding murals at the Rectory and the Central Library of the main campus at the National University.
Drop-off at Select Mexico City Locations