Amsterdam Bike Tour with Rembrandt House, Vondelpark and Anne Frank House
Price On Request
Get a truly local experience as you explore Amsterdam by bike. Take a 2-hour guided tour on high quality, comfortable bikes and see the many sights and attractions the city has to offer. Head to the most bicycle-friendly capital city in the world! During this tour, pass all the interesting spots such as the charming Jordaan quarter, the Anne Frank house, the Rijksmuseum, the Vondel Park, the famous 'Skinny Bridge' and Amsterdam's Red Light District. Let your guide show you the way and tell the fascinating story of the history and evolution of Amsterdam over the years.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bike rental
- English-speaking guide
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Nearest Station: Nieuwezijds Kolk (Lines 1,2,5,13 and17)
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please be at the check-in location 30 minutes prior to the start-time.
- The tour is also available in Spanish (upon request).
|Amsterdam Bike Tour with Rembrandt House, Vondelpark and Anne Frank House|
Check-in at the Yellow Bike Office
Your Bike Tour Begins!
Explore the city the true-blue Dutch way and explore Amsterdam by bike! Pass by all the interesting spots from the charming Jordaan quarter, the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum, the Vondelpark, and the Skinny Bridge to the Red Light District.
Check-out at the Yellow Bike Office