Marken, Volendam and Edam Private One Day Tour from Amsterdam by Minivan
Explore the Dutch countryside on this private full-day tour from Amsterdam in a minivan. Discover the villages of Marken, Volendam and Edam and enjoy a 30-minute boat ride across the Ijsselmeer.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$513|
- Transportation on a minivan
- Multilingual guide
- -9 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to you pick-up time.
- This tour is available in English, Dutch, and German. Please indicate your preferred guide's language upon booking.
|Marken, Volendam and Edam Private One Day Tour from Amsterdam by Minivan|
Pick-up at Centrally Located Hotels in Amsterdam
The Dutch Countryside
See the beauty of the Dutch countryside as you journey across three quaint cities on two wheels also referred to as the Waterland. Discover their vibrant heritage and culture as your friendly guide gives you insight into their history and traditions, and highlight the significant sites in the area.
Be greeted by fascinating wooden houses on poles and knolls as you arrive at Marken, a sight that can be found nowhere else in the world. See how traditional wooden Dutch clogs are made before going on a stroll to the famous lighthouse "Het Paard van Marken", also called as the Marken Horse.
Head to Holland's best-known fishing village and see old Dutch ships docked on the old harbor. Learn more about the city's vibrant history in one of its museums before striking a pose wearing traditional Volendam clothes to immortalize your memorable experience.
Cap off your tour with a visit to the quaint medieval village of Edam, also known as the pearl of the Zuiderzee. Travel back in time as you step foot on Edam’s ancient streets that are lined by beautiful 17th-century buildings, including the leaning Carillon tower, the Great Church, and town hall.
Drop-off at Centrally Located Hotels in Amsterdam