- Private Full-Day Bike Tour to Marken, Volendam and Edam from Amsterdam
Private Full-Day Bike Tour to Marken, Volendam and Edam from Amsterdam
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Escape the crowds in Amsterdam and head North on two wheels as you explore in this 8-hour tour. Cycle through picturesque villages before arriving in the quaint cities of Marken, Volendam and Edam.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:06-04-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 0 & Up)||$333|
- Bike rental
- Multilingual guide
- 8 (hrs)
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This tour is available in English, Dutch, and German. Please indicate your preferred guide's language upon booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Insect repellent
- Bottled water
Requirement(s) - other
- Please note that this tour involves long periods of cycling and a certain degree of physical fitness is required.
|Private Full-Day Bike Tour to Marken, Volendam and Edam from Amsterdam|
Meet Your Guide at Macbike
Discover the North of Amsterdam
Journey across three cities North of Amsterdam! Discover their vibrant culture and history as you pass through accompanied by a friendly guide at your service all day long. Do you wish to stay a bit longer somewhere? No problem, just tell your guide and your tour will be adjusted accordingly.
Hop on the ferryboat to the North of Amsterdam and enjoy a 90-minute scenic ride to the island of Marken. Gain insight into the city's colorful history as you visit a local museum, and even get a chance to see traditional Dutch clogs. Enjoy some free time before you catch a boat to Volendam.
Enjoy a walking tour of the famous fisherman village.This village with its bustling harbour has been a major tourist attraction as early as 1875. This is a great place to pick up souvenirs and to have photos taken in traditional Dutch costume.
Set off for the next stop on the tour: the charming medieval village of Edam, also commonly referred to as the pearl of the Zuiderzee. Edam’s ancient streets and tranquil canals are lined by beautiful 17th century buildings, including the leaning Carillon tower, the Great Church, and town hall.
Cheese Farm and Shoemakers
During this full-day tour packed with interesting details and picturesque sights, you will visit a local cheese farm to try some real Dutch cheese. Your guide will also take you to a wooden shoemaker to demonstrate how clogs are being made.
Tour Ends at Macbike