Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague Small Group Tour from Amsterdam with Cruise
Price On Request
Discover what South Holland has to offer on this full-day trip from Amsterdam. Cruise Rotterdam's famous harbor and follow royal footsteps at Delft old town and The Hague aboard a luxurious minivan!
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 15% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (09:00 local time) to 2 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Entrance to Delft Blue Pottery
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- Cruise fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Kindly wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience and not on the water side.
- The activity may not operate if the minimum number of participants is not met. In such cases, you will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund.
- Please note that separate seats are not available for children 3 years and under and must sit on the parent or guardian's lap.
- The tour will be conducted in a small group composed of up to 8 participants only.
Check-in at Heineken Experience Bus Stop
Depart for Rotterdam
Visit Rotterdam, the second largest city in the Netherlands, and see its famous commercial harbor. Learn interesting facts about one of the world’s largest ports as you gaze at the city's imposing skyline and prepare for a cruise.
Rotterdam Harbor Cruise
Hop into a Spido boat for your 75-minute cruise from the Rotterdam Harbor. Admire views of the world's largest ports as you see famous Rotterdam sites and its skyline composed of cutting-edge architecture, old shipyards, and busy docks.
Delft Old Town and Blue Pottery
Continue to Delft’s canal-streaked historic town center. See historical monuments like the Old Church, the New Church, and the town hall. Then, make a stop at De Delftse Pauw, a factory that specializes in handmade Delft Blue Pottery, the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century.
The Hague Tour
Discover The Hague, home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. Feel the prestige of the place as you roam Madurodam and other walking grounds of around 150 international organizations and foreign embassies residing in the city.
Return to Amsterdam
Check-out at Heineken Experience Bus Stop