- The Hague, Royal Delft Factory and Madurodam Half Day Trip from Amsterdam
The Hague, Royal Delft Factory and Madurodam Half Day Trip from Amsterdam
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Go on a half-day trip to Delft and The Hague. Discover the city's symbolic Delftware factories before making your way to the oldest active House of Parliament in Binnenhof on this guided tour. Cap it off with a stop at Madurodam. Experience a gorgeous part of Dutch history in one day as you explore Delft and The Hague, two beautiful cities with a special story! Be surprised by the history and beauty of two of the most famous cities of Holland, then enjoy the last stop at the miniature park, Madurodam.
- Any cancellations made after 14:45 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Entrance to the Royal Delft Pottery
- Fast-track admission to Madurodam
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
You may check this map for reference:
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Tour is available in English, Spanish, and German.
- Operating hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 30 minutes prior to the start time.
|The Hague, Royal Delft Factory and Madurodam Half Day Trip from Amsterdam|
Check-in at Amsterdam Central Station
Delft and the Royal Delft Factory
Get a closer look at Dutch Royal history as you visit the city of Delft. See the town's enchanting canals and ancient buildings on foot and get the change to see famous Delftware porcelain on visit to the Royal Delft Factory.
The Hague and the Peace Palace
Learn more about the Hague from your guide and the heart of Dutch politics up close. See the best sites of the city then continue to the Madurodam, the smallest and most famous theme park in the country.
Check-out at Amsterdam Central Station