Mount Pinatubo Trekking Adventure from Manila with Hotel Pick-up
Leave the hustle and bustle of the city for a day and join this tour to majestic Mount Pinatubo. Ride a 4x4 vehicle and trek the mountain terrain to see a magnificent view of the famous crater lake.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$268|
- Certificate of conquest
- Use of 4x4 jeepney
- Bottled water
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 17 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pick-up times are approximate. You will receive a precise pick-up time upon calling to reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure. Please wait in your hotel lobby at least 20 minutes prior to the given pick-up time.
- Guests with asthma or other respiratory problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- People 70 years old and above can not participate in this activity.
- Guests with hypertension are not permitted to participate in this activity.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Municipal fee of PHP 700.00
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- A municipal fee of PHP 700.00 per person needs to be paid upon arrival at the Mount Pinatubo site.
|Mount Pinatubo Trekking Adventure from Manila with Hotel Pick-up|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Metro Manila
Transfer to Tarlac
Begin the tour with a ride from Manila to Tarlac aboard an air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at your destination, get briefed about the safety precautions of the trekking adventure.
4x4 Vehicle Ride Through Crow Valley
Hop on a 4x4 jeepney for an exhilarating ride through the Crow Valley, a lahar valley formed as a result of the 1991 Mount Pinatubo eruption. Dismount at the base of Mount Pinatubo and start your 2-hour trekking adventure with a local guide en route to the crater of the active volcano.
The Crater Lake
Upon reaching the crater, gain access to a stairway that leads to the viewing deck. Reward yourself with a spectacular view of the glistening emerald-colored waters of the pristine crater lake. This particular sight is deemed one of the most beautiful in the world!
Lunch at Ves Food House
Enjoy some free time to explore the area before the 2-hour trek back to the base of the volcano begins. Lunch awaits at Ves Food House where you can savor the exciting flavors of Filipino cuisine. Have some time to shower before your trip back to Metro Manila.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Metro Manila