Arrabida and Sesimbra Private Full-Day Tour from Lisbon with Wine Tasting
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Depart from Lisbon and head out to beautiful Arrabida and the fishing village of Sesimbra with an opportunity for a little Portuguese wine tasting.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-03-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|1 Group (Person 1-8)||$627|
- 2 Guided Wine Cellar Tour
- Wine tasting
- English-speaking guide
- 8 (hrs)
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
|Arrabida & Sesimbra Private Full-Day Wine Tour|
Pick-up from Your Hotel in Lisbon
Admire the Tagus River bay while crossing the Ponte Vasco da Gama, one of the longest bridges in Europe, spanning 17 km long. Ascend the Pamela Castle Tower and take photos of the scenic vista. Pass by lush vineyards as you drive through the Arrabida wine region.
Wine Tasting Part 1
Head into the heart of Arrabida Park, visit a beautiful family-owned vineyard and taste some of the locally-produced wine. Visit the highest point of the park and take photos of the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Portinho da Arrabida beach
Lunch at Sesimbra
Relax on the beach and enjoy lunch at the picturesque fishing village of Sesimbra.
Wine Tasting Part 2
Visit an old wine cellar in the village of Azeitao and sample Moscatel and red wine.
Scenic View of Lisbon
Stop at the Cristo Rei (inspired by Rio de Janeiro’s Christo Redentor) before returning to Lisbon via the 25 de Abril Bridge.
Tour Ends in Lisbon