Arrabida and Sesimbra Wine Tasting Day Trip from Lisbon
Price On Request
Set out from Lisbon to the stunning coasts and lush vineyards of the Arrabida region. Visit cellars and sample locally-produced wine. Admire scenic coastal areas at Sesimbra and marvel at the stunning vistas from Cristo Rei. Venture from the capital and see the sparkling coast as you cross the Ponte Vasco da Gama, one of the longest bridges in Europe. See vineyards and cork and olive trees as you drive through the lush Arrabida wine region. Stop by the picturesque fishing village of Sesimbra for lunch and relax on the beautiful beach, then see Portugal's answer to Rio de Janeiro's Christo Redentor: the Cristo Rei, with great views over Lisbon, before returning to the city via the 25th April Bridge.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Visit to two (2) local wineries
- Six (6) wine tastings
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The tour is available in English, Portuguese and Spanish. French, German and Italian are available upon request.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Child seats are available upon request. Please indicate the number of child seats required upon booking.
|Arrabida and Sesimbra Wine Tasting Day Trip from Lisbon|
Check-in In Front of Hard Rock Cafe
See the Tagus River while crossing the Ponte Vasco da Gama (17km long) one of the longest bridges in Europe. Take stunning photos at Pamela Castle Tower and pass by many vineyards as you drive through the Arrabida wine region.
Wine Tasting Part One
Head into the heart of Arrabida Park, visit a beautiful family-owned vineyard and taste some of the locally-produced wine. Visit the highest point of the park and take photos of the breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Portinho da Arrabida beach.
Lunch at Sesimbra
Relax on the beach and enjoy lunch at the picturesque fishing village of Sesimbra.
Wine Tasting Part Two
Continue to the Jose Maria Da Fonseca Wines House Museum, one of the oldest wine producers in Portugal. Enjoy a guided tour on your visit here plus two wine tastings.
Stunning View of Lisbon
Stop at the Cristo Rei (inspired by Rio de Janeiro’s Christo Redentor) before returning to Lisbon via the 25 de Abril Bridge.
Check-out In Front of Hard Rock Cafe