Lisbon and Sintra Full Day Private Tour with Pena Palace Visit
Explore Lisbon and see the capital's highlights! Enjoy a trip to the beautiful town of Sintra and visit popular sights, including the Jeronimos Monastery, Pena Park and Pena Palace.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|1 Group (Person 1-8)
- Pastel de Belem (custard tart)
- Pena Palace entrance ticket
- Jeronimos Monastery entrance ticket
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 8 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Child seats are available upon request. Please indicate the age of your children upon booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
|Lisbon and Sintra Full Day Private Tour
Pick-up from Your Hotel in Central Lisbon
Depart on Your Private Tour of Lisbon and Fatima
Your tour includes your very own private guide - a local expert who can help you discover the real side of the capital and surrounding areas!
See Lisbon’s Se Cathedral and the viewpoint of Graca! Pass the Monastery of S. Vicente, the National Pantheon and Comercio Square. See the Belem Tower and the Discoveries Monument and have free time to visit the Monastery of Jeronimos. Then, sample the delicious “Pasteis de Belem”.
Head to Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage city known for its palaces and forests. Take a short walk through the mysterious Pena Park and discover secret caves and trails!
Enjoy a drive through the Sintra Natural Park and marvel at your views as you go along. Visit the National Pena Palace and take in the amazing views of the Moorish castle. Have free time to explore the area before heading back to Lisbon.
Tour Ends in Lisbon