Lisbon Sunset Walking Tour with Tapas Dinner and Fado Show
Price On Request
Enjoy the most charismatic Fado districts of Lisbon, Mouraria and Alfama, during this evening walking tour of Lisbon. Enjoy a delightful tapas dinner and let a Fado show tug at your heartstrings. During this small group walking tour, you will discover the Mouraria and Alfama districts, known for their wonderful Fado shows and charming vintage neighborhoods. Sample Lisbon’s favorite liqueur in a local Fado tavern, admire the sunset from the castle hill and stroll around Alfama at dusk. Cap off your day with a passionate Fado show and a scrumptious dinner of Portuguese tapas and wine.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (19:00 local time) to 1 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Fado show
- Ginjinha liqueur tasting
- Beverage (red or white wine or soft drink)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please be aware that due to shorter days in the fall and winter, there might be no visible sunset from late October to late March.
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request. Please indicate your dietary preferences upon booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Please wear shoes with good adherence because Portuguese sidewalks can be slippery.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Sunset, Fado, and Tapas Walking Tour|
Check-in at Martim Moniz Square
Martim Moniz Square
Begin your tour at this famous landmark, which commemorates a nobleman who fought alongside Afonso I of Portugal in the Siege of Lisbon in 1147.
Continue to the old district of Mouraria and visit a local tavern. Have the opportunity to try Lisbon's trademark liqueur, ginjinha, while listening to Fado music. Admire the sunset of the city from the Castle Hills before heading to Alfama.
Stroll around the cobbled streets of Alfama, one of the oldest districts of Lisbon which dates back to the Moorish occupation of Lisbon. Discover the neighborhood's squares, old buildings and popular spots like music venues and more.
Fado Show and Tapas Dinner
Stop and admire the beauty of the River Tagus then continue on to an old Palace that offers delicious food and Fado music to the locals and tourists. Sample traditional Portuguese tapas and wine as you watch a live Fado performance.
Tour Ends at a Fado House in Alfama