Lisbon Vintage Tram 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Explore the hills of Lisbon aboard a traditional tram car with your hop-on hop-off ticket! Drive through the most traditional quarters, winding streets and picturesque corners. Famous sights include Praca do Comercio, Martim Moniz and Graca.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 11 & Up)||$32|
|Child (Age 4-10)||$16|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- Discount book
- Free access to Carris public trams
- Free access to the Santa Justa Lift and traditional funiculars
- Free access to the Aerobus
- Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- English audio guide
Participation Location Details
Hop on and hop off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid (24 hours). Present your voucher at the ticket office in Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket.
- FREE access to any Carris public transport
- FREE access to the Santa Justa Lift and traditional funiculars
- FREE access to the Aerobus
- Discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities
Circuit Hills Tramcar Tour
Stop 1 - Praca do Comercio (starting point)
Stop 2 - Portas do Sol (Sao Jorge Castle)
Stop 3 - Praca do Comércio
From November 1 to April 14: Daily with 25-minute intervals from 09:00 to 17:30
From April 15 to October 31 Daily with 20-minute intervals from 09:30 to 19:00
1.5 hours (average)
- Audio tour: English, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, French, German, Japanese and Mandarin.
- Audio guides available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese in Brasil, Swedish and Mandarin.
- Tour stops and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- The length of each tour mentioned should be taken as an approximate time. The activity provider shall not be responsible for any delays caused by situations or events beyond the company's control.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Present your printed VELTRA voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comercio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 09:00 to 18:00) or directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour to be exchanged for a ticket.