Lisbon Walking Tour with Traditional Snacks, Wine, and Ferry Ride
Price On Request
Indulge your appetite while seeing the best of Lisbon on this mouth-watering walking tour! With an expert guide, explore top attractions such as Mouraria and the Bairro Alto district, while sampling some snacks and drinks! See and taste your way through the city on this adventure-packed Lisbon tour. Snack on delicious Portuguese pastries, explore vibrant, multicultural neighborhoods, taste some local cheese and Port wine, learn about Lisbon’s heroes and history-makers, cross the River Tagus on a ferry and savor local wine and fresh seafood.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (10:30 local time) to 1 business days (10:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Port wine, cheese, and marmalade
- Green wine
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10:30, 14:30
- 4 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that guided visits inside monuments are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please wear shoes with good adherence because Portuguese sidewalks can be slippery.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|The Lisbon Experience Walking Tour|
Check-in at Martim Moniz Square
Start Your Lisbon Experience
Meet an informative, local guide at the trendy Mouraria neighborhood. Learn about the area's diverse culture and see mosques, churches and more along the way.
Stop by a hidden bakery and sample some delectable Portuguese pastries and sip on an espresso. Admire the city as you taste some Portuguese cheese and local marmalade partnered with Port wine.
Rossio, Bairro Alto and Chiado
Head to Rossio, Lisbon's main square, and admire the Rossio train station and its Gothic design. See how the city has changed since the earthquake that happened in 1755. Continue to Bairro Alto and Chiado to enjoy a refreshing Portuguese beer.
Ferry Ride and Green Wine & Seafood Tasting
Take a short trip to the Tagus River, the subject of many Portuguese songs and poems. Board a ferry to captivating Cacilhas and sample Portuguese green wine and freshly-caught seafood. Enjoy magnificent views from the South Bank before returning to Lisbon.
Tour Ends in Cais do Sodre Square