Sintra and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon with Pena Park and Palace Tickets
Price On Request
Enjoy a day trip to the beautiful Sintra and idyllic Cascais from Lisbon. Visit the Queen's Throne and take in the stunning vista from the Pena National Palace view point. Drive along Estoril Coast on your way back. Travel from Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais in a small group. During this full day trip, you will visit the mysterious Pena Park and the Pena National Palace, a marvelous castle from the 19th century. Travel along the Atlantic coast and stop at the Cabo de Roca, the westernmost point of Europe. Arrive in Cascais and stroll along the beautiful bay.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Pena National Palace and Park entrance tickets
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 8 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be ready at the designated check-in location at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The National Palace is closed on Wednesdays and Easter.
- The tour is available in the following languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. French, German and Italian are available upon prior request.
- Please note that guided visits inside monuments are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Child seats are available upon request. Please indicate the number of child seats required upon booking.
|Sintra and Cascais Full Day Tour
Check-in In Front of The Hard Rock Cafe
Departure from Lisbon
Take a walk through Pena Park with its impressive variety of plants, trees, secret caves, and trails. Go to the Queen's Throne which Queen Maria II loved because of the fantastic views it has of the mountain and the ocean.
Pena National Palace
Enter the Pena National Palace atop Sintra Mountain and take in amazing views of the Moorish castle. This palace was built by Fernando II, a romantic king, an artistic king and an intellectual who married Maria II.
Free Time for Lunch in Sintra (at Your Own Expense)
Take the opportunity to taste the delicious pastries from the Travesseiro and Queijada village. Have some time to visit the National Palace at your own expense.
Panoramic Drive and Cabo de Roca
Drive around beautiful Sintra Natural Park and enjoy the stunning scenery along the way. Unleash your inner shutterbug at the Roca Cape cliffs, the westernmost point of Europe. Catch a view of Guincho Beach's impressive waves, adored by surfers all year round.
Take a scenic drive along the Atlantic Coast and pass by Boca do Inferno. Enjoy a walk along the bay when you arrive in the town of Cascais.
Return to Lisbon
Check-out at The Hard Rock Cafe