Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Half-Day Trip from Lisbon
Price On Request
Enjoy a fantastic morning or afternoon in this beautiful region of Portugal. Visit the National Palace, former summer residence of the royal family. Explore Cabo da Roca, and the towns of Cascais and Estoril.
- Any cancellations made after 14:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation from Lisbon hotels
- Multi-lingual guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 50 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pick-up at select hotels outside Lisbon (Estoril and Cascais areas only) is available. Please select the add-on upon booking.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and German.
- The Royal Palace is closed on Wednesdays and is replaced by Queluz Palace.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- No pets allowed.
- Guide dogs and other assistance/service animals are allowed on the bus, provided owners have the proper certification.
|Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Half-Day Trip from Lisbon
Check-in at Marques de Pombal Square or Pick-up at Selected Hotels
Departure from Lisbon
Visit the National Palace of Sintra, Portugal's best-preserved medieval royal residence. Have some free time to wander the city and take your lunch. Enjoy some shopping over the range of handicraft stores, tea-houses and savor some of the famous local sweets: queijadas and travesseiros.
Cabo da Roca (only between Apr-Oct)
Visit Boca do Inferno, the western point of mainland Europe, and enjoy wonderful views of the coast. See the rock formation caused by the heavy impact of the waves from either side. Then, take in the crystalline waters of the Guincho beach, a favorite among windsurfers
Cascais was a former fishing village that gained fame in the 19th century as a resort visited by Portugal's royal family. This town combines beautiful beaches, a friendly atmosphere and a colorful history altogether. It remains a popular vacation spot for both Portuguese and foreign tourists.
Enjoy a 15-minute scenic drive through Estoril, another beautiful beach resort that is known for attracting the famous and wealthy people of Portugal. The casino was also used as a filming location for the James Bond film, Casino Royale.
Check-out at Marques de Pombal Square or Drop-off at Selected Hotels