Sintra Half Day Guided Bus Tour from Lisbon with Pena Palace Admission
Discover what makes Sintra a popular tourist destination on this half day guided tour from Lisbon. Go on a guided visit to Pena Palace, a national monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site and enjoy free time exploring this romantic town! Join this half-day tour from Lisbon and discover the secrets that make Sintra a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With an official guide-interpreter, you visit Pena Palace, the most famous example of Romantic architecture in Portugal. Enjoy free time there, or enjoy a walk through the picturesque streets of this romantic town!
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (14:00 local time) to 1 business days (14:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 11 & Up)
|Child (Age 4-10)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 5 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Present your paper voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 09:00 to 18:00) to be exchanged for a ticket.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour stops and schedule are subject to change without notice.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Sintra Half Day Guided Bus Tour from Lisbon with Pena Palace Admission
Check in at Praca do Comercio
This half day tour with an expert guide will help you discover exactly what makes Sintra so special. Enjoy a 1.5 hour guided tour of Pena Palace, with stops at Vila de Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais.
Free Time in Sintra
Spend your first 30 minutes exploring this romantic town at your leisure! Grab something to eat, wander along the charming streets or buy some souvenirs. The municipality is also known for its well-preserved architectural buildings dating back to the prehistoric ages.
On top of a hill in the Sintra Mountains, Pena Palace is one of the most famous examples of 19th-century Romanticist architecture in the world. The palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal, used for state occasions by the President of the Portuguese Republic.
Boca do Inferno
Get a scenic view of the ocean from the cliffs of the Boca do Inferno (Hell's Mouth) and withness the waves breaking on the jagged chasm rocks below.
Tour Ends at Praca do Comercio