Sintra, Obidos, and Fatima Private Full Day Tour from Lisbon
Price On Request
Make the most out of your time in Lisbon and hit three fantastic Portuguese locations in one day! Enjoy a private tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site of Sintra before visiting Obidos and the town of Fatima.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ginja Liqueur in a chocolate cup
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Please note that meals and entrance fees are not included in the tour price.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please be at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time. Exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your reservation has been confirmed.
- Child seats are available upon request. Please indicate the number of child seats required upon booking.
|Private Tour to Sintra, Obidos, and Fatima|
Pick-up at Select Hotels in Lisbon
Depart for Sintra
Discover stunning Sintra and enjoy free time to explore its captivating city center at your own pace. Pay the Sintra National Palace a visit or stroll through the shops and indulge in delicious delicacies.
Head to Obidos and Have Free Time for Lunch
Go for a leisurely stroll through Obidos and its historic cobbled streets. See charming houses decorated with colorful bougainvillea and geraniums, Gothic windows and doorways, as well as old churches that depict scenes from the past. Then, enjoy a sumptuous lunch at your leisure.
Learn about the history of the apparitions and the message of Our Lady of Fatima at one of the most important sites in Christianity, The Sanctuary of Fatima.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Lisbon