Sintra Palaces Private Full Day Tour from Lisbon
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra on a full day private tour from Lisbon. Marvel at beautiful palaces, expansive gardens and historic castles, with entry tickets to Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira included!
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:00 local time) to 1 business days (09:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|1 Group (Person 1-8)||$753|
- Pena Palace entrance ticket
- Quinta da Regaleira entrance ticket
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Child seats are available upon request. Please indicate the age of your children upon booking.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Central Lisbon
Walk into a stunning, fairytale-like world in Sintra, and discover mysterious forests and historical palaces, including the UNESCO World Heritage site, Castle of the Moors. Climb up a mountain and walk through the enchanting Pena Park to discover secret caves and trails.
National Pena Palace
Get free admission to the National Pena Palace and explore at your own leisure. Perched at the top of a hill, this romanticist castle has been recognized as a national monument as well as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Free Time to Explore
Reach the historical center of Sintra and have the option to spend time exploring on your own. Have lunch at your own expense or buy tickets to enter the National Sintra Palace.
Visit Quinta da Regaleira
Pay a visit to Quinta da Regaleira and enjoy a stroll in its magnificent gardens as well see its other highlights. Cap off the tour by driving through Sintra Natural Park's natural landscapes and impressive palaces, including Monserrate and the Seteais.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Central Lisbon