Braga and Guimaraes One Day Tour from Porto
Marvel at the famed architectural wonders of Braga and Guimaraes on this full day tour from Porto. Stroll along the streets of Guimaraes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2011, before taking the tour to Braga, a charming city North of Portugal.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (09:30 local time) to 1 business days (09:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 11 & Up)||$104|
|Child (Age 4-10)||$52|
- Discount book
- Free access to Braga & Bom Jesus Tour and Guimarães Tour (subject to availability of bus capacity and operation period)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Present your paper voucher at the sale point at Praça da Liberdade (Yellow Bus kiosk - from 9am to 6pm) to be exchanged for a ticket.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Be sure to exchange your VELTRA voucher for a ticket at the check-in location.
- Tour stops and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Free access to Braga & Bom Jesus Tour and Guimaraes Tour is subject to availability of bus capacity and operation period.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
|Braga and Guimaraes One Day Tour from Porto|
Check in at Praca da Liberdade
Depart for Guimaraes
Head to the medieval city of Guimaraes, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2011 and European Capital of Culture in 2012. Get the chance to see the towering Guimaraes Castle, the Palace of the Dukes of Braganza and more.
Visit the history-filled city of Braga and learn about its charming sights. Walk along gardens, pass by neoclassical churches and palaces and take in unparalleled city views.
Tour Ends at Praca da Liberdade