Johor Bahru Malaysia Heritage Tour from Singapore with Buffet Lunch
Price On Request
Depart Singapore as you head out for a comprehensive tour of Malaysia's Johor Bahru. Enjoy lunch at the DoubleTree by Hilton, visit Kota Iskandar, the Malay Cultural Village, Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Street, and more!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at your chosen pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
Guests who choose to be picked up at Grand Copthorne Waterfront will get to enjoy complimentary use of the Tour Lounge prior to the pick-up.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please check if a visa is required for entry into Malaysia.
- The activity schedule is subject to change depending on traffic conditions and immigration clearance.
- Tour may not operate on days preceding, during and following a public holiday, and during Parliament sessions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Singapore Arrival Immigration Card (white card)
|Johor Bahru Malaysia Heritage Tour from Singapore with Buffet Lunch|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Singapore
Abu Bakar Mosque
Created with the combination of Victorian and Moorish-style architectures, the Abu Bakar Mosque has been a prominent landmark in Johor. The structure was named after the Sultan of Johor during that time, and the structure itself can accommodate 2000 worshippers.
Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Street
Spend some time at Johor's own version of Chinatown, Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Street. Your guide will provide small snippets of how early Chinese immigrants made this place their home. Sample some local treats recommended by your guide in this part of the tour.
Head to Kota Iskandar for an exclusive tour of this important landmark. This is the site of Malaysia's first-ever experiential parliament. You will be guided inside the State Legislative Assembly Building for a chance to see the impressive Parliament Hall.
Buffet Lunch at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
After exploring sites around Johor Bahru, feast on delectable Malaysian dishes at the famous all-day dining restaurant, Makan Kitchen (or similar).
Immerse yourself in traditional Malay culture with a visit to the Malay Cultural Village. Watch a traditional dance performed with modern music, sample "Teh Tarik" (hot milk tea), and try your hand at Batik painting. You can even take a piece of your Batik creation with you as a souvenir.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Singapore