Pulau Ubin Island Guided Cycling Adventure from Singapore
Embark on a traditional bumboat to Pulau Ubin and explore this remote island on a bicycle with a local guide. Slip back into historical Singapore to see towns from the Kampong times 50 years ago. Have an enjoyable, safe and well planned bicycle journey through the streets of Singapore. With the help of a local guide, you will take the most scenic routes to make your ride more fun, exciting and unforgettable as it should be during your stay in this wonderful city.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 12 & Up)||$122|
- Bicycle rental
- Bottled water
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 6
- 10:00, 14:30
- 3 (hrs)
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver before taking part in the tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Additional fare for the bumboat will be needed on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please wear comfortable and appropriate biking clothes and shoes.
|Pulau Ubin Island Guided Cycling Adventure from Singapore|
Check-in at Changi Point Ferry Terminal
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Changi Point Ferry Terminal for a quick introduction, hop a traditional Bumboat and sail out to the remote island right off Singapore.
Explore this hidden piece of nature away from the city crowd and enjoy riding through the historical sites of the area including the German Girl Shrine, Bukit Pakau, Pulau Ubin Town while learning the fascinating stories of this beautiful island from your guide.
Wild Life Sightings
Surrounded by lush forests, you may be lucky to see some wild animals such as pigs and monkeys along the way!
Tour Ends at Changi Point Ferry Terminal