Reserve Ticket for Singapore's Trick Eye Museum
Reserve your ticket to Singapore's fun-filled Trick Eye Museum. Become part of the artwork as you explore six different zones - mystery, excitement, supernatural, fairy tale, fantasy and trick world.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13-59)||$26|
|Senior (Age 60 & Up)||$21|
|Child (Age 4-12)||$21|
- Trick Eye Museum entry ticket
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The Trick Eye Museum is located close to the entrance of Universal Studios.
From Harbourfront Station/Vivo City, take the Sentosa Express monorail to the Trick Eye Museum (World Resorts Sentosa). Get off at Waterfront Station and walk straight for 3 minutes towards Universal Studios. When you reach Insadong Korean restaurant, turn right and walk straight until you see the Trick Eye Museum.
The following buses can be taken to reach the museum:
65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145 or 166
(all go to VivoCity).
Once at VivoCity, take the RWS8 bus from bus stop 1414 or bus stop 14121 at Merrill Lynch,
Harbour Front and get off at Resort World Sentosa.
Enter through The Forum, turn left and take the escalator to level 1.
Turn left and walk by landmarks such as Candylicious and Din Tai Fung. Insadong
Korean restaurant should be on your right. Walk straight for about 3 minutes and you will see the
Trick Eye Museum.
- Please note that age verification of children must be made at the ticket booth.
- The Trick Eye Museum staff are happy to help any visitors with special needs who require assistance.
- The museum is open from 10 AM-9 PM with last entry at 8 PM. Please be sure to arrive before the final entry time on the day of your reservation.
|Trick Eye Museum Ticket|
Please Make Your Way to the Trick Eye Museum on Your Own
Trick Eye Museum Singapore
Have fun exploring the vibrant, interactive art at the Trick Eye Museum! Become part of the artwork along with your friends and take plenty of pictures as you make your way through the various scenes. Museum hours are from 10am-9pm with last entry at 8 pm. Enjoy the museum during the given hours.
Activity Ends Upon Departure from the Museum