Sentosa Fun Pass with Hotel Pick-up
Price On Request
Indulge your inner kid and enjoy world-class attractions with the Sentosa Fun Pass. Make the most out of your stay in Singapore with visits to KidZania Singapore, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, S.E.A. Aquarium™, and more!
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Sentosa Fun Pass (80 tokens)
- 1-way transfer from major city hotels to Sentosa
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pickup point: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
Location Address: Havelock Road, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
Hotel pick-up service is not available for participants who will be staying at the following hotels:
- Four Points Sheraton
- The Warehouse
- Hotel Intercontinental (Robertson Quay)
- M Social
- Studio M
Please proceed directly to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel's Tour Lounge.
This will be the main departure point for this activity where participants may ask any queries they may have about the tour, have a cup of tea or coffee, read newspapers and magazines or just relax in the air-conditioned lounge.
Please note that the hotels are grouped into various zones for the complimentary pick-up service.
See file below for the complete hotel pick-up list.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The passes are non-transferable.
- Each pass allows only 1 visit per attraction per person.
- Unutilized tokens will not be refunded.
- Hotel transfers are not possible from Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and Changi Village.
- Please note that some ride restrictions apply and attractions are subject to change or closures without prior notification.
- Please see the PDF file for the full list of optional attractions:
- For Royal Albatross Dockside Tour, the last entry is at 14:30.
- Sentosa Island Admission Fee is chargeable at the selected gateway.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please be ready to produce valid identification and the credit card used for payment upon redemption of tickets.
|Sentosa Fun Pass with 80 Tokens
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Singapore
Sentosa Fun Pass
With the Sentosa Fun Pass, inclusive of 80 tokens, get to experience the island resort's best offers including the attractions below. Please note that these sites are subject to change.
Choose between these equally thrilling attractions; Desperados in 4D, Extreme Log Ride or Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. Better yet, try it all!
Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
Learn interesting facts about different types of insects and butterflies. Observe them in their natural habitat and museum and discover over 50 different species residing in the outdoor conservatory.
Images of Singapore Live and Madame Tussauds
Discover the stories and history of Singapore with a themed boat ride in Singapore Live. Meet your favorite celebrity at the Madame Tussauds wax museum.
If you've got too much energy buzzing through you, check out MegaBounce and burn some of it off. For the brave at heart and thrill-seekers, try the MegaJump.
S.E.A. Aquarium and Royal Albatross Dockside Tour Combo
Be in awe of marine life at the SEA Aquarium and learn about Asia's rich maritime history at the Maritime Experiential Museum. Ride a luxury tall ship along Singapore with the Royal Albatross Tour.
Immortalize your Singapore experience and snap photos of the iconic mascot. The Merlion is an animal hybrid symbol that represents "lion city" - Singapore's original name, and the city's humble fishing village origin.
Trick Eye Museum
Be mesmerized by the 3- dimensional artwork displays. Enjoy the interactive optical illusions and be sure to take photos of the exhibits to boggle your friend's and families' minds too.
Wings of Time
End your Sentosa day trip with an award-winning outdoor night show. Watch a multi-sensory presentation complete with water displays and tricks, lasers, special effects, and music.
Activity Ends On Site