Singapore Gardens by the Bay Conservatory Tickets with Hotel Pick-up
Price On Request
Visit Gardens by the Bay, an urban oasis in the midst of the city center, and Singapore's latest garden attraction! Included is a convenient pick up from centrally located hotels in the city. Featuring a collection of outdoor gardens and lakes, the signature Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories, as well as the iconic awe-inspiring Supertrees, Gardens by the Bay captures the imagination and challenge the idea of what a botanical garden can be! See exotic plants from the Mediterranean belt in the Flower Dome and the plant life from the wet and cool highlands in the Cloud Forest. Take in the dramatic view of the vertical gardens of the Supertrees and be dazzled by the special light and music show at the Supertree Grove.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- -8 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pickup point: Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
Location Address: Havelock Road, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
Hotel pick-up service is not available for participants who will be staying at the following hotels:
- Four Points Sheraton
- The Warehouse
- Hotel Intercontinental (Robertson Quay)
- M Social
- Studio M
Please proceed to directly to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel's Tour Lounge.
This will be the main departure point for this activity where participants may ask any queries they may have about the tour, have a cup of tea or coffee, read newspapers and magazines or just relax in the air-conditioned lounge.
Please note that the hotels are grouped into various zones for the complimentary pick-up service.
See file below for the complete hotel pick-up list.
Conservatories may be closed on certain dates for maintenance or events. Please check the file for the schedule.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Order of scheduled stops is subject to change and may be different from order described. Inclusions will not change and all stops mentioned will be visited unless they are closed for maintenance. Please see the uploaded file for the schedule of maintenance per attraction.
- To ensure a pleasant experience for all Gardens by the Bay guests during peak hours, a timeslot will be implemented from 17:00 to 19:00 and will allow visitors only 15 minutes of entry.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Gardens by the Bay Admission Ticket with Hotel Pick-up|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Singapore
Gardens by the Bay Singapore
Stop and smell the roses! Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city life and spend some time at Gardens by the Bay. See a collection of gardens and lakes, the signature Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories, as well as the iconic Supertrees.
Immerse yourself in the dazzling view of the Marina reservoir skyline as you embark on a journey through the regionally themed gardens that highlight unique locales from the Mediterranean Basin, South West Australia, South Africa, Central Chile, and California.
Special Floral Displays
Marvel at the special thematic exhibitions at the Flower Domes namely Dahlia Dreams (January-February), Sakura Matsuri (March), Tulipmania (April-May), Rose Romance (May-July), Orchid Extravaganza (July-September), Mid-Autumn Festival (August-September), and Poinsettia Wishes (November-December).
Step into another world as you visit the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist showcasing plant life from the wet and cool highlands around the world. Admire the view of fascinating orchids, delicate ferns, colorful bromeliads, dazzling begonias, and carnivorous pitcher plants.
Supertree Grove and OCBC Skyway
At night, from the 22-meter high OCBC Skyway, watch the light and music display that is presented daily at the Supertree Grove.
Check-out at Gardens by the Bay