Singapore Highlights Half Day Bike Tour with Local Guide
Hop on a bike and explore the best of Singapore with a local guide. Enjoy a good ride along Marina Boulevard by Singapore River to see Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, and more. Have an enjoyable, safe and well planned bicycle journey through the streets of Singapore. With the help of a local guide, you will take the most scenic routes to make your ride more fun, exciting and unforgettable as it should be during your stay in this wonderful city.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 4 & Up)||$91|
- Bicycle rental
- Bottled water
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 6
- 10:00, 14:30
- 3 (hrs)
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle to participate in this activity.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver before taking part in the tour.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please wear comfortable and appropriate biking clothes and shoes.
|Singapore Highlights Half Day Bike Tour with Local Guide|
Check-in at Novotel Singapore
Meet your guide at the entrance of the hotel for a quick introduction, hop on the bike and start riding.
Start your ride along the quaint Singapore River as you witness a mix of cultures through stops at the Hindu Sri Mariamman Temple, Tian Hock Temple, and various areas of Chinatown.
Business District and Marina
Go to the Central Business District towards the Marina Boulevard and see Gardens By The Bay and Marina Barrage before riding back along Singapore River.
Tour Ends at Novotel Singapore