[Super Saver] Alhambra & Nasrid Palaces Tour with Albayzin & Sacromonte Visit
Price On Request
Unravel the rich splendor of the Alhambra Palace and explore the vast areas of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit the medieval quarters of Albayzín and the cave neighborhood of Sacromonte. Discover the impressive Alhambra Palace Complex with a guide and on your own. Soak into Granada's multicultural heritage with a comprehensive walking tour of Albayzín and Sacromonte. Enjoy awe-inspiring and eye-opening experiences in a one-of-a-kind day tour!
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 15 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Participation Location Details
Please meet your guide at Polinario Cafe Bar at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Please note that the tour departure time for Alhambra - between 09:00 and 15:00, will be confirmed before your tour date (between 1 and 3 months before).
Download Route File
Alhambra Royal Complex
Begin your tour with a local guide at the Alhambra Palace Complex and explore this UNESCO World Heritage site including the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, Carlos V Palace, public baths, and the mosque.
Make your way to the spectacular Generalife Palace, the summer residence of former Nasrid rulers, and marvel at its calming reflecting pools and line of fountains.
Explore at Your Leisure
Spend some time exploring the Alhambra complex on your own before the afternoon tour starts. You may go for a refreshing stroll around the beautiful courtyards such as the Arrayanes, the Reja, the Acequia and the Sultana.
The meeting point for the Albayzin and Sacromonte Tour is at the Plaza Isabel la Catolica.
March 15 to October 14 - 18:00
October 15 to March 14 - 16:00
* Departure time is subject to change
* Please be ready at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
The second half of your tour commences with a guided walking tour around medieval Albayzin. Also listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, this district is captivating for its well-preserved Moorish-style architecture and its maze of narrow streets.
Head next to Sacromonte. This fascinating neighborhood is part of the Albayzin district, known for its intriguing cave houses scattered around the area and a thriving Romani community. It is also one of the best places to catch a traditional flamenco show.
- Guests with a limited range of movement are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Due to the high demand and limited number of visitors per day, it is recommended that you book the tour a month in advance.
- Please note that the departure time is subject to change and availability. The tour departure time will be confirmed before your tour date.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Water bottle
- Baby carriages are not allowed inside the monument.