Don Quixote Full-Day Tour with Museum Tickets and Optional Wine Tasting
Price On Request
Join this tour to some of the landmarks that inspired Miguel de Cervantes to write his most famous novel, Don Quixote. Visit a winery at La Mancha and indulge in various wines, then head to museums at El Toboso for a full-day adventure.
- Any cancellations made after 08:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Admission to Belmonte Castle
- Guided tour and wine tasting in Mont Reaga Winery
- Bilingual guide
- Radio-guided system
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Admission to House-Museum of Dulcinea del Toboso
- Admission to Mota del Cuervo Windmills
- 9 (hrs)
- The tour is guided in English and Spanish.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Don Quixote Tour|
Check-in at Calle San Nicolas, 15
Reach the historical region of La Mancha where you will visit the Castle of Belmonte and the Mont Reaga Winery in Monreal De Llano.
Mota del Cuervo
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a typical inn at Mota del Cuervo. See the famous windmills mentioned in the famous novel and if the weather is windy, you will have the opportunity to see the traditional making of flour.
Discover the literary hometown of Dulcinea, Don Quixote's love. El Toboso is known for its traditional buildings and the Cervantes Museum which houses hundreds of Don Quixote translated editions! Also, explore the House-Museum of Dulcinea Del Toboso, a replica of a knight's home.
Tour Ends at Plaza de Oriente (Level 2)