El Escorial Monastery and Valley of the Fallen Guided Tour from Madrid
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Gain insight about people who shaped Spain's history on this day trip to El Escorial Monastery and Valley of the Fallen. Board a luxury bus and visit the former royal residence before heading to the controversial Spanish Civil War memorial.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:20-12-2019 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 16-64)||$113|
|Senior (Age 65 & Up)||$103|
|Child (Age 7-15)||$103|
|Infant (Age 0-6)||$0|
- Round-trip transportation in a luxury bus
- Admission to the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Admission to Valley of the Fallen and the Basilica
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 30 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Metro station: Plaza de Espana (Line 3, yellow)
- The tour is conducted in English and Spanish.
- If you cannot locate the meeting point, please contact the tour provider with the details indicated on your voucher.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|El Escorial Monastery and Valley of the Fallen Guided Tour from Madrid|
Check-in at Plaza De Espana Tourist Bus Stop
Head to the Royal Seat of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
Delve into the rich history of the Spanish Empire as you explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of El Escorial Monastery. Visit the poignant Pantheon and the opulent Basilica and see why the massive complex is fit for a king.
Spend free time to fill up and have a hearty lunch for the rest of the tour.
Valley of the Fallen
Get a glimpse of the highest Christian cross at Valle de Cuelgamuros before arriving at the Valley of the Fallen, the contentious monument serving as the resting place of those who died in the Spanish Civil War and dictator Francisco Franco.
The Basilica of Valley of the Fallen
Learn about the Spanish Civil War as you tour the basilica dedicated to those who died during the conflict. Admire the splendor of the site which was carved into the mountain.
Check-out at Plaza De Espana Tourist Bus Stop