Habsburgs' Madrid with Skip-the-Line Ticket to Prado Museum
Come across Madrid's rich culture as you walk through Habsbursg's streets. Then, see the greatest masterpieces by artists like Bosch, El Greco, Goya and more when you visit the Prado museum.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16-64)||$87|
|Senior (Age 65 & Up)||$78|
|Child (Age 6-15)||$66|
|Infant (Age 0-5)||$0|
- Free drink at an emblematic café during the tour
- Prado Museum admission fee (valid ticket for 1 day)
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 12
- 3 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Maximum people for the Prado Museum guided tour is 30.
- This tour will be conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day.
- Please take note that the Prado Museum tour will be monolingual. Language availability is as follows: April to October: - English: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - Spanish: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday November to March: - English: Friday and Sunday - Spanish: Wednesday
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Habsburgs' Madrid with Skip-the-Line Ticket to Prado Museum|
Check in at Julia Travel Office
Learn about the rich history of Madrid and the Habsburg as you go on a walking tour. Marvel at the Renaissance and Baroque style buildings. Also, during the tour, there will be a stop at a cafe where you will have a complimentary drink.
Explore Prado Museum, one of Madrid's top cultural attractions. Admire some of the finest Renaissance and Baroque paintings by artists like Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya. Discover their history as your guide walk you inside the museum.
Start at the exhibit hall where you will see famous masterpieces by J. Bosch such as The Table of the 7 Deadly Sins, The Stone of Madness and The Garden of Delights. Proceed to the rooms where you will see artworks by Greco, Goya, Velazquez and more.
Tour ends at Prado Museum