Madrid City Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
Discover the best of Madrid from a unique perspective! Embark on a bike tour with an expert guide and pass through famous sites like Plaza de Mayor, the Royal Palace, Puerta del Sol and more!
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 19 & Up)||$34|
|Youth (Age 14-18)||$27|
- Use of bike and basket for personal belongings
- One drink (refreshment or mineral water)
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 20 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted on this tour.
- Tour is available only when weather condition permits.
- Rain ponchos are available should they be needed.
- Helmets and child seats are available on request for free.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- During winter/rainy season, bring extra clothes to protect you from the rain and/or cold.
|Madrid City Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour|
Check in at Calle Jardines 12
Start of Tour
See the best of Madrid as you begin your journey with your guide. Pass by some of the city's must-see places like The Temple of Debod, Puerta del Sol and Parque de El Retir. As you go along, your expert guide will give you fascinating information and fun activities to do in Madrid.
Capture the city's grandeur during your stops and learn about their history from your entertaining guide. Madrid is a city abundant of elegant streets and well-maintained parks.
End of Tour