Madrid Hapsburgs Walking Tour and Royal Palace Skip the Line Guided Tour
Price On Request
Stroll through the streets and buildings of Hapsburgs, the name given to Madrid when Hapsburg Dynasty ruled Spain. Finish the tour at the well-preserved Royal Palace with skip the line access.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- One drink at a cafe
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Royal Palace
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
- Radio-guided system
- English-speaking guide
- 3 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This tour conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the official acts to be celebrated in the palace.
- Please note that a minimum of 2 participants is required for the Hapsburgs Madrid Walking Tour. If the minimum requirement is not reached, an alternative date or an option to cancel the tour without penalties (full refund) will be offered.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please note that taking photos and videos inside the Royal Palace is not allowed.
|Madrid Hapsburgs Walking Tour and Royal Palace Skip the Line Guided Tour|
Check-in at Julia Travel Office
Historic Madrid Walking Tour
Pass through districts characterized by Phillip II. Admire the Renaissance and Baroque style buildings like those in Plaza de Oriente, Plaza Mayor, and Plaza de la Villa. Drop by at one of the emblematic cafes in the area and enjoy one, free drink.
Royal Palace of Madrid
Take a guided tour with skip-the-line access to the Royal Palace. The 2,800-room structure built in the 18th century is considered as one of the most well-preserved palaces in Europe. Visit the Armory Square, the Grand Staircase, King Charles III’s Apartments, the Queen’s Apartments and more.
Tour Ends at the Royal Palace