Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofia Museum Guided Tour with Drink and Tapa
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Learn about Madrid's culture and discover amazing arts and remarkable architecture when you visit three of the city's best museums: Prado Museum, Reina Sofia, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:03-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Wednesday, Friday
|Adult (Age 6 & Up)||$119|
|Infant (Age 0-5)||$0|
- Entrances to Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and Reina Sofía Museum
- Drink (beer, water, soft drink or wine) and a tapa
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- English-speaking guide
- 5 (hrs)
- Some of the paintings that are in the program may not be available if it was assigned for some exhibition. In this case, it would be replaced by another painting with a similar artistic value.
- This tour is conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day.
- This tour operates in small groups of 10 participants.
|Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofia Museum Guided Tour with Drink and Tapa|
Check in at Madrid City Tour Information Center
Start your tour at one of Madrid's top cultural attractions. Admire Renaissance and Baroque paintings mainly by Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya. Learn about their history as your guide walk you inside the museum.
Continue to Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum where you see works of main Impressionist painters such as Degas, Cezanne, Renoir, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Pissarro, Derain and more. Finish your visit at the Thyssen Museum where you will see the collection of Pop Art and Dadaism.
Reina Sofía Museum
Finish your tour at Reina Sofía Museum. Gaze at the main works of the brilliant Salvador Dali and admire the great Guernica of the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso. You can return to each of the museums since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
Tour ends at Reina Sofía Museum