Small Group Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid with Market Visit and Lunch
Price On Request
Learn how to prepare authentic Spanish dishes and drinks such as paella, tortilla and sangria with a professional chef. Enjoy your self-made meal at the end of your lessons and try out Spanish wines.
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cooking ingredients and use of equipment
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Wine tasting
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 3 (hrs)
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- This tour is conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid with Market Visit and Lunch|
Check-in at Escuela de Cocina SoyChef
Torrijos Market (Mercado de Torrijos)
Get your cooking ingredients fresh from Torrijos Market as your chef instructor shares some tips and pointers on selecting the best local produce in season.
Bring your purchases into the kitchen and begin your cooking lessons. Learn how to cook famous Spanish dishes such as Andalusian salad, paella and tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelet). The session will be in a small group supervised by your chef instructor.
Food and Wine Tasting
Enjoy your finished products paired with some Spanish wines. Take home a recipe card at the end of your lesson so you can reproduce your gastronomic masterpieces at home.
Check-out at Escuela de Cocina SoyChef