Toledo and Segovia 2-Day Tour from Madrid with Royal Palace Visit
Price On Request
Maximize your vacation in Madrid with this combo tour and visit two of Spain's UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Toledo and Segovia. See the Cathedral of Toledo, the Segovia Aqueduct, the Alcazar de Segovia, the Royal Palace of Madrid and more!
- Any cancellations made after 07:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Transportation fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- The bilingual guide will conduct the tour in both English and Spanish.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Toledo and Segovia 2-Day Tour from Madrid with Royal Palace Visit|
Check-in at Plaza Las Ventas
Departure from Madrid
Toledo Day Tour
Save money on this combo tour as it takes you to some of Spain's popular destinations. Begin with a trip to the ancient city of Toledo from Madrid, a World Heritage Site. Discover different cultures and visit sights such as the Toledo Cathedral, St. Martin's Bridge, Mirador del Valle and more!
Segovia and the Alcazar
Continue to the medieval city of Segovia, another UNESCO World Heritage site known for the impressive Segovia Aqueduct. Know more about the history of this structure and visit the Cathedral of Segovia and Alcazar de Segovia, one of the most remarkable castle-palaces in Spain.
Check-out at Plaza Las Ventas
Check-in at the Metro Opera Station
Skip the Lines at the Royal Palace of Madrid
Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid, known as the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. Today, it is deemed the largest royal palace in Europe by floor area and is used for important events and ceremonies.
Head inside the official lounges of the palace and see its lavish and well-preserved rooms, including the throne lounge, the gala dining room, the royal chapel and more.
Tour Ends at the Royal Palace of Madrid