Toledo Day Tour from Madrid with Lunch Options
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Enjoy a full day in the city of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore its rich cultural and historical heritage and spend a great day out of Madrid.
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Entrance to Cathedral of Toledo, Church of St. Tome, Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes and Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Toledo sightseeing by bus
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 8 (hrs)
- Children 5 years old and under are free. Lunch and consumption not included.
- This tour conducted by a bilingual guide who will be speaking in two languages (English and Spanish) at once depending on the group of the day.
- From April to October 2020: Monolingual Tour (available in English and Spanish) From November 2020 to March 2021: Bilingual Tour (guaranteed in English and Spanish)
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- The Cathedral of Toledo and St Tome Church visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Security staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
|Tour without Lunch|
Check-in at Julia Travel Office
Depart from Madrid
Toledo Cathedral and Church of Saint Tome
Upon arrival, cross Saint Martin’s Bridge to reach Toledo’s old town. Visit the San Juan de los Reyes Monastery and Santa Maria la Blanca Church, a synagogue that now functions as a museum. Continue to Santo Tome Church to see El Greco's best-known work, The Burial of the Count of Orgaz.
Other Toledo Highlights
Proceed to the Cathedral, one of the most important Gothic Cathedrals in Spain. Admire its exterior decorated with art then head inside to see more masterpieces, including Greco paintings. End your walking tour with a visit to the Mosque of El Cristo de la Luz, one of the ten mosques in the city.
Free Time to Explore
Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of Toledo with a stop at a viewpoint that offers stunning views of the city. Have free time to have lunch (if the option is selected) or try one of the many restaurants in the city at your own expense. Learn the famous technique of damascene after!
Tour Ends at Plaza de Oriente, Level 2