Ronda Full Day Guided Tour from Seville with Wine Tasting
Step back in time as you visit the historic mountaintop city of Ronda. Discover its most famous landmarks such as Spain's oldest bullring and more. Cap the day off by sampling local wines. Venture to one of Spain's oldest towns, with a history dating as far back as the Neolithic Age. Famed for its wine, bullfighting traditions and historical significance, there is much to see and do in this picturesque mountaintop city. Visit the Plaza de Toros (the cradle of bullfighting), stroll through the 19th century Alameda del Tajo gardens, see the famous Puente Nuevo (New Bridge) and other important monuments such as the San Juan Bosco House, Felipe V Gate Bridge, Old Bridge, Church of Santa Maria, and Casita de la Torre. Learn 6,000 years of history in the Museum of the Wine of Ronda and enjoy local wines as you go on a guided tour of the Sangre de Ronda wineries. See for yourself why Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles spent many a summer in this scenic ancient town.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (08:00 local time) to 2 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$198|
|Child (Age 5-11)||$158|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$25|
- Tickets to monuments
- Multilingual guidance in Spanish, English, French
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- This tour is multilingual and could be operated in different languages at the same time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Ronda Full Day Guided Tour from Seville with Wine Tasting|
Check-in at Andalsur Office
This is a Sample Itinerary
The schedule indicated below is not fixed. The order of activities may change depending on circumstances.
Sightseeing Tour of Ronda
Travel with a friendly and professional local guide to one of Spain's most ancient towns. Take a walk through the 19th-century gardens in Alameda del Tajo and take in the scenic views.
Plaza de Toros de Ronda
Visit one of the oldest and most monumental bullrings in the world. Learn about the city's deep history with bullfighting from your guide and the museum. Commemorate your visit by taking photos from the center of the ring.
See the symbolic Puente Nuevo (New Bridge) which connects Ronda's old and new districts and overlooks the 100 meter-deep El Tajo canyon.
Other Significant Monuments
Discover and learn more about this charming ancient city as you visit significant monuments such as the San Juan Bosco House, Felipe V Gate Bridge, San Miguel, Old Bridge, the Church of Santa Maria which was b originally a 14th-century Muslim mosque.
Ronda Wine Museum
Learn about the rich history of wine in the Museum of the Wine of Ronda. Take a guided tour of the Sangre de Ronda Wineries and enjoy local wines before you travel back to Seville.
Tour Ends at Seville City Center