Best of Stockholm Photography Walking Tour
Explore the most picturesque sights in Stockholm with a professional photographer and take some wonderful photos yourself. Enjoy a scenic walk and discover Stockholm in a more creative way!
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 19 & Up)||$131|
|Youth (Age 12-18)||$102|
|Child (Age 6-11)||$73|
- English/Swedish-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Camera or smartphone (not necessary if you just want to join the tour)
- 18-55mm zoom lens or similar
- Charged batteries
|Best of Stockholm Photography Walking Tour|
Check-in Outside the Slussen Metro Entrance
Learn the basics of your equipment and get insightful tips from your guide on how to shoot with your camera. Find out which settings are important before you proceed to the more advanced aspects of photography.
Learn How to Take Better Pictures
Discover what makes a great picture as your guide teaches you how to compose an image using a histogram. As the tour continues, your guide will be giving you feedback on how you could hone your skills and develop your photography.
Your Photography Tour Begins!
Pass through the narrow alleys of Old Town and the Royal Palace and take in Stockholm’s most beautiful panoramas. On the way, catch a glimpse of famous attractions such as City Hall, Parliament House, the Royal Garden and the famous Royal Crown.
Tour Ends and Check-out