- Ski Tour in the Swiss Alps from Lucerne
Ski Tour in the Swiss Alps from Lucerne
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Escape the city for a full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive Alpine regions, the Bernese Oberland and the magnificent Jungfrau region for an amazing ski adventure from Lucerne!
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-12-2017 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 16 & Up)||$370|
|Child (Age 10-15)||$370|
- Ski rental equipment (ski, boots, sticks, helmet)
- Ski jacket, pants and gloves rental
- Tickets for Bodmi Arena ski lift
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse which is settled in a side street next to
Lucerne Station. Please wait in the red area.
- The tour is in English, German and Spanish.
- Availability is dependent on snow conditions.
- You will not be accompanied by a guide during the coach transfer to Lauterbrunnen.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - other
- Please make sure to bring your own goggles or sunglasses.
|Ski Tour in the Swiss Alps from Lucerne|
Check-in at Frankenstrasse 2-4
Departure from Lucerne
Begin your drive through the scenic countryside while listening to interesting facts about the area. Enjoy a picture stop at Interlaken, a famous mountain resort, before going to the ski area at Grindelwald.
Meet your professional instructor for an exciting afternoon on the gentle slopes at Bodmi Arena. This place is perfect for ski beginners. Here you will learn the basic and correct techniques and an opportunity to try it yourself.
Breathtaking Panorama of the Swiss Alps
Enjoy the breathtaking view of the north face of the Eiger Mountain while skiing the well-prepared slopes. Make sure to bring a camera to immortalize this one of a kind experience!
Check-out at Frankenstrasse 2-4