Best of Zurich City Sightseeing Tour with Lake Zurich Cruise and Cable Car Ride
Price On Request
Combine culture with nature on this 4-hour tour of Zurich. See the city's top attractions, enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Zurich and an aerial cable car ride to Felsenegg to admire the panorama of Switzerland's largest city.
- For the Standard package, any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. For the PRIVATE Tour Upgrade: Best of Zurich City Sightseeing Tour package, any cancellations made before 10:00 local time, 30 days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of CHF 150.00. Any cancellations made between 10:00 local time, 30 business days to 10:00 local time, 10 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount. Any cancellations made between 10:00 local time, 9 business days to 10:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount. Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- Cable car fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Requirement(s) - other
- The tour is in English and Spanish.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This tour is operated with an air-conditioned, comfortable 7-seater minivan or 13- to 16-seater minibus.
- Due to spring maintenance, the cable car ride to Falsenegg will be replaced by a ride in the Dolderbahn cogwheel train.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
|Shared Group Tour|
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Station
Zurich City Tour
See famous landmarks like the National Museum, the shopping and business center on Bahnhofstrasse, the Limmatquai and the famed Opera House.
Head to the University Quarter and view the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich), where Albert Einstein was a student and a professor. Admire the largest church clock-face in Europe at St. Peter before taking pictures of the majestic Grossmunster and the Fraumunster.
Lake Zurich Cruise and Cable-car Ride
Board a ferry at Meilen and enjoy a relaxing cruise on Lake Zurich to Horgen. Move on to Adliswil for a ride to Felsenegg by the only aerial cable car in the entire canton. Enjoy picture-perfect views overlooking Zurich, the lake and the Swiss Alps.
Check-out at Sihlquai Bus Station