Grindelwald and Interlaken Mountain Resorts Day-Trip from Zurich
Price On Request
See Switzerland at its finest as you discover the magnificence of the Bernese Alps on a full-day excursion from Zurich. Awe at the postcard-esque view of Jungfrau, Eiger, and Monch and explore famed resort towns Grindelwald and Interlaken.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- Train fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Your English-speaking guide will accompany you during the tour, except on your train journey and free time in Grindelwald and Interlaken.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin.
- You will not be accompanied by a guide during your stay in Grindelwald and Interlaken and during the train ride.
- For the unescorted part from Grindelwald to Interlaken, you will receive detailed, written information.
- Cable car fees and other additional expenses are excluded from the tour price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Warm clothes
- A valid government-issued photo ID
|Grindelwald and Interlaken Mountain Resorts Day-Trip from Zurich|
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Station
Departure from Lucerne
Hop on a comfortable coach to the incredible town of Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau Region. Partake in an orientation stop before you continue your Alpine adventure.
Head to prominent holiday destination, Grindelwald. Bring out your camera for mesmerizing photos of mountains Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Catch a ride on a cable car to the terrace of Mt. First, embark on the First Cliff Walk by Tissot or ride on a Trottibike (summer only).
Board a train back to Interlaken and explore the region's shopping mecca where you could buy local produce and dazzling jewelry or pay a visit to the mountain of Harder Kulm where you can take an optional cable car to the top for captivating views of the Alpine area.
Check-out at Sihlquai Bus Station