Kleine Scheidegg Full-Day Tour from Zurich
Price On Request
Embark on a full-day excursion from Zurich to two of the most captivating parts of the Alps, Bernese Oberland and Kleine Scheidegg. Revel in the breathtaking views of the famed triple peaks of Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cogwheel train ticket
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin.
- You will not be accompanied by a guide during leisure time at Kleine Scheidegg.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Warm clothes
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
|Kleine Scheidegg Full-Day Tour from Zurich|
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Station
Tour Departs for Interlaken
Hop on a comfortable coach for the start of your adventure at the heart of the Jungfrau region—Interlaken. Take a break at the town and awe at the sight of its surrounding lakes before heading to Grindelwald. Then, board a cogwheel train to reach Kleine Scheidegg.
Bask in the alpine environment during your stay at Kleine Scheidegg. Enjoy free time to take photos of the peaks of Eiger, Jungfrau, and Monch and savor regional dishes at various restaurants in the area (at your own expense).
Descent and Return to Lucerne
Meet your guide for the descent by train to Lauterbrunnen and pass by renowned resort, Wengen, venues for events like the Lauberhorn Races and Jungfrau Marathon.
Check-out at Sihlquai Bus Station