Lucerne and Mount Titlis Full-Day Trip from Zurich
Price On Request
Spend some leisure time in Lucerne after a guided drive around the city. Ride the revolving Rotair cable car to the top of Mt. Titlis, which is 10,000 feet above sea level! Awe at the bird's eye view of the unforgettable alpine scenery.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave and Glacier Park (weather permitting).
- Transportation fee
- Cable car fee
- English-speaking guide
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, and Mandarin.
- Jackets and boots can be rented at Mt. Titlis for a small fee.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Warm clothing
|Lucerne and Mount Titlis Full-Day Trip from Zurich|
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Parking
Departure to Lucerne
Begin your alpine adventure with a drive through the captivating countryside by way of the Albis Pass. Drive by the picturesque Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Take out your cameras for photos when you stop by Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument.
See the city's most enthralling sites as your informative guide tells you interesting facts about the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge), Culture and Congress Centre and more. Enjoy an hour of discovering the Old Town on your own.
Mt. Titlis Summit
Head to Engelberg and ride Rotair, a revolving cable car, on the way to the top of central Switzerland's tallest mountain. Revel in the postcard-like views of snow and glacier as you head to Mt. Titlis.
Free Time at Mt. Titlis
Explore the Glacier Cave, cross the Cliff Walk, the highest suspension bridge in Europe, hop on the Ice Flyer to see the Glacier Park up close, or just take in the magnificent mountain views all at your own leisure.
Descent by Cable Cars
Return to Zurich
Tour Ends at Sihlquai Bus Parking