Lucerne and Mt. Stanserhorn Day Tour from Zurich with CabriO Cable Car Ride
Price On Request
Take a drive through the picturesque Swiss countryside to the town of Lucerne. Enjoy an unforgettable ride in a vintage funicular train then head to the top of Mt. Stanserhorn in the world's first open top double-decker cable car.
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Vintage funicular train ride
- Transportation fee
- Cable car fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The multilingual guide will assist you all throughout the tour, except on the way up and down the mountain and the train ride to Lucerne. You will receive a timetable and detailed, written information from your guide.
- Lunch is not included in the price.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Warm clothes
|Lucerne and Mt. Stanserhorn Day Tour from Zurich with CabriO Cable Car Ride|
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Parking
Tour Departs from Zurich
Enjoy a comfortable ride through the beautiful countryside via Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne. Along the way, stop for pictures at Lake Lucerne or the Lion Monument.
Lucerne City Tour
Tour the city of Lucerne and see the main sights of the charming town such as the Chapel Bridge, Town Hall and more. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before you continue to Stans.
Stans and World’s First CabriO ride
Board the Vintage Funicular Train for an unforgettable ride through the blooming meadows to the valley station of the world’s first CabriO! The Swiss masterpiece is a state-of-the-art roofless cable car that takes you up to Mt. Stanserhorn (6230ft / 1900m).
Free Time at the Top of Mt. Stanserhorn
On top of the mountain, awe at the magnificent picturesque view over ten lakes which reaches kilometers of the Alpine mountain range and three countries. Take a short hike to the peak and visit the marmot park to watch the animals play or have lunch at the revolving restaurant called Rondorama.
Public Train Journey to Lucerne
Check-out at Sihlquai Bus Parking