Mount Rigi 2-Day Tour from Zurich with Spa and Wellness Hotel Stay
Price On Request
Travel from Zurich to Mount Rigi, the Queen of the Swiss Mountains. Enjoy a cable car ride, a relaxing cruise and a cogwheel train ride. Combine your tour with a soothing wellness experience at the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa!
- Any cancellations made after 09:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cogwheel railway tickets to Mt. Rigi
- 1-hour boat ride to Lake Lucerne
- Admission to the Mineral Bath & Spa
- Breakfast buffet
- Transportation fee
- Cable car fee
- Accommodation fee
- Facility use
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Child discount is based on 2 full paying adults/parents in the same room/bed with the children.
- The tour is accompanied by a professional, multi-lingual guide from Zurich to Weggis and from Lucerne to Zurich. The way up and down Mt. Rigi, including the overnight stay and the boat ride to Lucerne is unguided. For this part you will receive a detailed written information.
- Admittance to the Spa area are for adults only (opening hours from 11:00 until 19:00)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Warm clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Mount Rigi 2-Day Tour from Zurich with Spa and Wellness Hotel Stay|
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Parking
Departure from Zurich
Aerial Cable Car Ride
Begin your journey with a coach ride that will cross the Albis Pass and the beautiful Lake Lucerne to Weggis. At Weggis, board the aerial cable car to reach Rigi Kaltbad and get briefed by your informative guide before you explore on your own.
Board Europe's first-ever mountain railway up the Rigi-Kulm. Admire the postcard-worthy scenery over the Swiss-Midland, the Alps and the surrounding 13 lakes. Hike to the top during summer, rent a sled in winter or just enjoy the beauty of the scenery.
Check-in at Mountain Resort “Rigi Kaltbad”
Treat yourself in the Mineral Bath & Spa designed by renowned Swiss architect Mario Botta. Plunge into the mineral-rich waters of the indoor and outdoor pools and enjoy the breathtaking mountain panorama. You may also try the herbal sauna, steam bath or the crystal spa bath.
Dinner at the Hotel
Indulge in the culinary delights of SunSet restaurant with a 4-course selection dinner. Cap off the day by relaxing and sleeping in one of the furnished hotel rooms.
Overnight at Rigi Kaltbad
Breakfast Buffet at the Hotel
The Mineral Bath (opens exclusively for hotel guests)
Descent to Lucerne
In the afternoon, take the cog-wheel train down to Vitznau and hop on board a boat for a lovely one-hour cruise to Lucerne.
Free Time in Lucerne
Discover the charming Old Town and see the famous Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church, and the Town Hall. You may also visit museums such as the Swiss Museum of Transport or Rosengart Museum at your own expense.
Journey Back to Zurich
Tour Ends at Sihlquai Bus Parking