Zurich City Landmarks and Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Price On Request
See the highlights of Zurich in just over two hours! Travel by a comfortable coach and view famed sites such as the St. Peter Church, Chagall Windows before boarding a Dolderbahn train for a spectacular view of the city.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Multilingual audio guide
- Cogwheel railway ticket
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10:00, 13:15, 15:45
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Arrival by tramway
1. Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB".
2. The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train
1. Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away.
2. Go to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right. Follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop.
3. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The tour is in English and German.
- The audio guide is available in Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Check-in at Sihlquai Bus Parking
Zurich City Tour
Explore Zurich aboard a comfortable coach. Gaze at the fairytale-like National Museum, shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's financial district, Zurich Opera House and more. Stop by the Port of Enge and take fabulous photos of Lake Zurich.
Dolderbahn Cogwheel Railway
Ride the Dolderbahn cogwheel train to the Zurichberg district where you can find the regal Grand Hotel Dolder. Revel in the captivating views of the city, the lake and the Swiss Alps.
University Quarter and Old Town
Head to the university quarter where you'll see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) where Albert Einstein was a student and a professor. Enjoy a walk through Old Town and spot Europe's largest clockface at St. Peter's Church and Marc Chagall's renowned stained glass windows.
Check-out at Sihlquai Bus Parking